JUN (American Akita)
YUKI (Shiba Inu)
My area of expertise and field of activity lie in the realm of behavior modification for problem behavior and behavioral disorders in dogs.
I exclusively employ training techniques and methods that do not cause the dog any psychological or physical harm.
My areas of focus include:
Stress behavior (Stress physiology, Psychosomatics, somatoform disorders)
Aggressive behavior (particularly territorial aggression)
Multi-dog household dynamics
• Certified training in the field of behavioral counseling - specializing in dogs at ATN - Academy for Applied Animal Psychology & Animal Behavior Training.
• Current further education in the field of behavioral medical animal psychology at ATN - Academy for Applied Animal Psychology & Animal Behavior Training.
• I hold the expertise certification according to the dog regulations of the states and in accordance with § 11 paragraph 1 number 8f of the Animal Welfare Act. I am authorized to professionally train dogs for third parties or instruct the training of dogs by the animal owner.
• With numerous seminars and advanced training courses, I expand my professional knowledge and stay up-to-date with the field of canine behavior.
• I am a member of the Professional Association for Animal Behavior Consultants and Trainers e.V. | Vdtt.